Our client’s mission is to connect with clients of all ages and disabilities and provide them with high quality, responsive home-based services. Their rapidly growing company is based on a strong team culture who deliver community services to achieve the best outcomes for clients.
About the Role:
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We are currently seeking a talented Speech Therapist to work in a Clinical Leader role in Melbourne!
Reporting to Senior Management, you will be responsible for managing a varied clinical caseload of your own, whilst also mentoring and identifying training needs for less developed health professionals in your team. Work in collaboration with other clinical leaders to promote optimal Speech Therapy services, whilst also driving business growth and improved practice.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and enjoy leading a team towards improved service quality and business growth.
This is a full-time or part-time position at 4 days per week and some travel will be required.
– Flexible work arrangements
– Full-time or part-time (4 days per week)
– Structured induction program
– $90-$110k + super + allowances
– Opportunity for career progression
– Ongoing clinical training
– Varied clinical caseload
– Relevant qualification in Speech Therapy
– Extensive experience as a Speech Therapist (minimum of 5 years preferred)
– SPA registration
– Previous experience in supporting and supervising a team
– Leadership skills & experience
– A passion for high-quality service delivery
– Excellent communication and report writing skills
– Strong organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously
– Highly organised and efficient
– Current driver’s licence
– Working with Children Check
– Police Check
– Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) – email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Team Leader Speech Therapist, team leader speech therapist, Team Leader Speech Pathologist, team leader speech pathologist, Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Manager, manager, Team Leader, team leader, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, community, Community, Clinical Leader, clinical leader, speech therapy clinical leader, Speech Therapy Clinical Leader