Aurec Human Capital Group
negotiable / month
- North Sydney Location
- Very Highly Competitive Salaryy
About the company and role?
This well-known Global Healthcare company is looking for a Splunk specialist to join their team and manage the development, implementation and administration of Splunk environments.
- Working closely with the networking team to identify requirements
- Identify security threats within the Splunk environment
- Develop design and enhancement solutions
- Responsible for Splunk enterprise hybrid cluster (VMware, on-prem cloud)
- Carryout threat analysis of traffic patterns to improve accuracy
- Develop, deploy and monitor Splunk environments
- Implement network solutions within a Splunk environment
- Provide expert knowledge on Splunk to relative stakeholders
Key Skills Required for this role?
- Must have proven experience in similar roles
- Must have proven experience carrying out threat and vulnerability assessment within a Splunk environment
- Ideally have experience with IPSs, WAFs, SIEM, firewalls,
- Expert level knowledge around Splunk environments
What’s in it for you?
This is an important position leading the Splunk function for a well-known Global Healthcare provider that promotes a healthy work life balance.
If you are interested in this role, click “Apply” and submit an updated resume, or contact Donny on 0430 010 756 or for a confidential discussion.