Job ID: 1267300 | Amzn Commercial Srvcs Pty Ltd
External job description
Are you interested in product compliance, customer trust and the interplay with public policy and regulator engagement? Amazon is looking for a smart, energetic, hard-working, and Sr Compliance & Customer Trust Manager to join the Australia Compliance team. You have a good understanding of product compliance, regulatory affairs, regulators and industry associations and consumer rights in Australia. Besides this, you will develop and lead the customer strategy for the Compliance team, partner with the legal and public policy teams to engage with regulators and consumer and industry associations. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve technology and coordinate improvements with the products team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly visible space and be part of a vibrant and fast-growing company!
· Manage complex projects on product safety, compliance, customer trust and regulatory affairs.
· Support strategic customer trust activities, such as outreach and relationship building with regulators, industry and consumer associations.
· Generate communication materials appropriate for internal and external audiences that highlight compliance programs, systems and best practices.
· Identify needs for scalable tech solutions and influence stakeholders to drive tools availability and effectiveness, and ensure they are surfaced to the correct teams with the right supporting data in a timely manner.
· Develop and improve mechanisms for continuous improvement,
· Manage projects in a culturally diverse environment.
Amazon.com.au is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sex
· Knowledge of product safety legislation, and the interplay with consumer rights and public policy in Australia and across the region.
· Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of experience in Legal, Public Policy Product Safety, Product Compliance, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and/or Risk Management.
· 3+ years of experience in project management with culturally diverse teams.
· Strong ability to use Excel, Word and other common desktop software applications and must also be comfortable learning web applications and proprietary software.
· Excellent verbal and written communication, confident presentation style and excellent document preparation skills and experience interfacing directly with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to think critically about risk management and develop clear and concise content that meet business objectives.
· Ambitious self-starter who can work objectively with integrity and high degree of legal awareness.
· Resilient and able to thrive and lead in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Proven ability to work collaboratively both cross-functionally and vertically within an organization.
· MBA or Graduate Degree in Political studies, Law and/or 5+ years of experience in Product Development and Safety, Operations, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, and/or Risk Management.
· 5+ years of experience in project management with culturally diverse teams.
· Direct working experience with machine learning, artificial intelligence and keyword based algorithms.
· Successful track record in advocacy and managing change in complex organizations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.