Are you passionate about working with B2B Startups to develop, deploy, and operate their applications on AWS at scale? Do you want to guide these partners to adopt agile development models and implement cloud native architectures on AWS? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, interpersonal skills, and the ability to think strategically? Do you like learning new things everyday and work with cutting edge technologies?
As a Sr Partner Development Manager, you will engage emerging Independent Software Vendor (ISV) startups to accelerate enablement, platform adoption, and business success. Activities include AWS Partner Network (APN) program management, AWS platform adoption success, and go-to-market (GTM).
The ideal candidate is an accomplished leader with a strong background in technology, experienced at influencing innovation with ISV technology partners and with the presence to engage with decision makers at the executive level. You will have strong business development, product management, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. You can demonstrate an ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and show prior solution and program successes.
· Develop partner plans and initiatives to get our key ISV Startups enabled and go-to-market (GTM) ready
· Orchestrate different resources within the AWS organization to support ISV partner Sell-With and GTM activities and create/ maintain a long-term, scalable joint GTM model that drives partner and customer success.
· Be the go-to resource for ensuring key high-profile joint sales opportunities and campaigns are sourced, developed and closed.
· Drive sales execution across activities, including coordination of lead generation-related and joint sales enablement activities between your ISV partners and the AWS field organizations.
· Broker internal resources, tools, references and/or investments needed to execute on the business plans in order to help meet the set goals.
AWS is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, servicing millions of customers all over the world, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology, and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders. AWS customers include some of the most innovative startups like Netflix, Airbnb and Instagram, as well as some of the largest global enterprises like Shell, Unilever, Hitachi, Sharp, and Samsung.
· 7+ years of experience in the technology sales, partner management, business development, product management.
· Demonstrated expertise in business-to-business (B2B) environment, software including Software as a Service or other cloud-based technologies.
· Track record of success building a partner ecosystem with solutions or innovation programs.
· Deep experience managing joint GTM success with technology partners, including development and tracking of joint sell-with and sell-through business activities.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
· BA/BS degree required.
· Experience with the Startup and VC communities.
· Prior experience in sales, partner or business development roles
· Understands software technologies, including SaaS and Cloud
· Experience with Salesforce.com, Excel, and other business tools
· MBA degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.