WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
* Previous relevant Retail Logistics experience and good knowledge of warehousing systems
* Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal
* Experience managing a team of at least 4 staff
* Solid organization skills
* Proficiency in Excel
* Attention to detail, reading & understanding reports
* A passion for the NIKE brand
* A natural sense of urgency and an energetic demeanor
Due to the requirements of the role, you must also be available to work on a rotating roster.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Stockroom Coach to join the team in our Birkenhead Point store.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Part of the management team, this critical role supports the store in the back-of-house functions, working with the team to deliver all logistical requirements and to ensure the Sales team has a full range of product on offer to sell.
The role will see you working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment so your ability to problem solve, think on your feet and plan ahead is a must!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
* Supporting the store in the back-of-house and sales functions
* Daily re-stocking of product/stock maintenance – receiving, managing, replenishing and maintaining stock
* Execution of timely product turnaround from back-of-house to the sales floor
* Providing leadership to the Logistics team, ensuring that they meet performance expectations
* Delivering financial results – driving the execution of logistics processes to enable Sales targets to be achieved
* Overseeing Workplace Health & Safety & ensuring that safe practices are followed at all times
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.