WORK FOR A COMPANY BUILT ON INTEGRITY & TRUST
- Great Opportunities for Career Progression within a major national organisation
- Nationally Accredited Training Provided
- Company vehicle + bonus scheme + staff discounts
- Work for an Australian owned family business
- Permanent Full Time Position
Bob Jane T-Marts have great opportunities available for experienced Store Managers to lead Artarmon’s fast paced team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Increase sales and profitability by promoting/recommend approved products and services
- Monitor financials of store including P&L, End of Day/Week/Month/Year reports, daily banking, debtor control and creation of individual business plans
- Process store sales, operate and maintain all POS equipment, including Marlin, EFTPOS and all POS material and literature
- Maintain store security by adhering to T-Marts policies and procedures
- Manage labour including creating maintaining and approval of rosters
- Stock Management:
- Monitoring and managing stock levels
- Monthly stock takes and adjustments
- Assisting and managing stock returns, credit procedures, debtors
- Manage the administrative duties of the store, including report preparations for senior management
- Liaise with book keepers/finance team to assist in the resolution of any financial issues
- Participate in monthly meetings and support state/regional and other senior managers within BJC
- Ensure building and equipment maintenance is conducted as per policy and necessary equipment is available for use
- Responsibility for compliance with all company policies, regulatory standards, applicable legislation
- Ensure the provision of high quality service beyond expectations to develop and maintain long term relationships with our customers
- Drive a culture of respect through demonstrating qualities that lead the team and improves performance
- Recruitment and selection of quality people to continue to strengthen the service mantra of BJC
- Training & Development of the team
ABOUT BOB JANE T-MARTS:
Founded in 1965, Bob Jane T-Marts has established itself as Australia’s leading independent tyre retailer and has a national network of franchised and company owned tyre retail stores that provide exceptional service across approximately 150 stores nationwide.
Embracing over 50 years of experience, Bob Jane T-Marts remains the most trusted name for tyres, wheels and batteries in Australia.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
We are looking for someone with the following skills, experience & attributes.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail/sales in the tyre, automotive, mechanical or similar industries would be highly regarded
- A current driver’s licence – Essential
- Demonstrated Leadership and management skills preferred
- Experience in the preparation and execution and management of financial budgets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Have a “Can do” Attitude
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Previous tyre fitting, balancing and fault diagnosis experience preferred, but not essential
- Problem solving ability
- Sound knowledge and adherence to OH&S practices
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
- Appropriate Australian working rights
- Have a genuine interest in the industry
- Willing to undertake ongoing training and development
In return you will be offered the opportunity to develop your technical skills through ongoing training and development, career progression and job security in an industry leader as well as other employee benefits.
Please include a cover letter & resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you’re interested in developing your managerial skills in an exciting and evolving industry, then this is the role for you!
If you’re ready to join Australia’s No. 1 team in tyres,
please apply now!