We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Disability Support Workers who are looking for a new and exciting challenge , delivering high quality service with care and dignity, to enhance our clients’ lives.
Based across Adelaide, you will be able to take advantage of the natural and cultural wonders of the South Australia while enjoying the metropolitan lifestyle. We aim to help our clients and communities live healthier and happier lives, so they can thrive . Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities will likely include:
· Providing aid and support in common daily activities around the home
· Providing aid and support with hygiene and personal care
· Assistance, support, and chaperoning activities outside the home environment which may include transportation of your client
· Assisting with medication compliance which may include the dispensation of prescription medication
· Meal assistance which may include meal preparation
· Working collaboratively with other support staff
To do well in this role you will have a Certificate III (or higher) in Disability Care, Home & Community Care, Aged Care or Individual Support and/or knowledge and skills gained through 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
What We Offer
We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly, and creative working environment. Our human-centric business philosophy also means that we learn from each other, celebrate each other’s successes, and achieve great results by working together.
We offer you:
· Flexibility in the hours you work to balance work from home life
· Opportunities to work closely with highly experienced and passionate professionals who love what they do
· Ability to have an impact on your clients’ lives
· Opportunity to gain further training and professional development
Zenitas prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.
For any questions regarding your application, please send a message through your LiveHire Inbox (top right corner dropdown box of your profile), or email firstname.lastname@example.org