Aurec Human Capital Group
negotiable / month
Location: All Canberra > Canberra
Profession / Role: I.T. & T > Business Analyst
- ASAP start!
- Contract until June 2021 + 12 month extension options
- Baseline security clearance
Our Federal Government client has an opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst to join their team. Professional, experienced System Analysts are sought to assist the Department to deliver a large program of work. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of analysis methodologies and practices and excellent documentation, communications, and facilitation skills. Training, Qualifications and Experience in Siebel design essential.
Skills / experience required:
- You will have the ability to plan and facilitate workshops with business and business analyst representatives to clarify requirements and present design solutions
- You will have the knowledge to produce detailed designs, system process models and wireframes that demonstrate how the solution addresses business needs
- Produce Siebel Functional specification and/or User stories for .Net (or equivalent), and associated documents that are clear and contain sufficient detail to be consumed by build and test teams
- Your client focus will be evident and you will have excellent communication skills enabling you to build and maintain effective working relationships and networks internally and externally
- Demonstrate finesse in managing business stakeholders to ensure engagement is collegial, productive and to mitigate risks related to business sign-off
- Ability to discuss technical issues/solutions with both technical and non-technical staff;
- Ability to work closely with technical and accessibility specialists to facilitate system development
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Degree in IT or equivalent industry experience.
- Certifications in Business Analysis, Agile, or Scrum will be highly regarded.
- Good understanding of Siebel Architecture and Data model and design principles that comply with WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Experience in Siebel Open UI, Siebel Call Centre/Public Sector and Siebel Remote is desirable.
- Proficiency in using Visio for process modelling and adept skills in PowerPoint for creating high quality business presentations.
- Prior experience in defining and creating high quality documentation for B2B or B2G interfaces.
- Exposure to UX design tools like Axure or similar.
- Exposure to Collaboration software like SharePoint or equivalent is desirable.
Australian Citizenship required / Baseline security clearance preferred.
To be considered for these roles, respond to this advertisement or contact SHANICE at AUREC on 02 5109 0919
Date Posted: 10/09/2020 6:08:00 PM