negotiable / month
Job Search / Software Development
Systems Engineers (2 positions)
Contract until October 2022
Major Defence Project
Australian Citizen with Security Clearance is essential
Out client a Defence organisation is seeking multiple Systems Engineers to work on the Future Submarine Program. The Systems Engineer will be working on weapons systems requirements, development, and execution of the work plan for Weapons and Deployable Systems (W&DS) requirements / architecture & modelling development.
Must be an Australian Citizen with current security clearance
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience with Weapons and Deployable Systems Requirements Elicitation and Management
- Experience with Weapons and Deployable Systems functional Modelling and Architecture
- Experience coordination of Systems Engineering activities in support of Milestone reviews and Mandatory System Reviews.
- Experience developing systems engineering plans to achieve Weapons and Deployable Systems goals
- Experience controlling and monitoring performance, costs, and schedule and putting corrective measures in place as required.
- Experience developing any necessary integration plans
- Participate in and conduct Verification & Validation activities
- Support any required Weapons and Deployable Systems certification or Test and Evaluation activities.
- Experience in the development and execution of the work plan for Weapons and Deployable Systems requirements / architecture & modelling development.
- Experience with generation of relevant business reporting documentation to Systems Engineering Director
If the role sounds interesting, please apply online or call Calvin on 8228 1560.
Australian Capital Territory
$90000.00 – $120000 per annum