Dysart is located in the Isaac Region and is 253 SW of Mackay on the Queensland coast. It is surrounded by pastoral properties and is a dormitory town for Saraji and Peak Downs open cut coal mines. Dysart is a friendly community, with public services including schools, a hospital and emergency services. An array of wildlife can often be seen on rural roads surrounding the town, including camels, kangaroos and emus.
For further information about the school, please click here to visit the school’s website.
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more click here.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
* A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
* Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
* Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please click here.
* In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please click here.
How to apply:
* Click the Green ‘Apply online’ button below
* Enter your personal details
* Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
* Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for
* current course of study
Employment as a Teacher is available to:
* Australian citizens.
* Persons who reside in Australia and have permission or a right to be granted permission, under Commonwealth law, to remain in Australia indefinitely.
* New Zealand citizens who have a special category visa or a right to be granted a special category visa under the Migration Act 1958.
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**