For further information about the school, please click here to visit the school’s website.
What is in it for you?
As the largest employer of teachers in Queensland the department has some attractive benefits for employees, including:
* assistance with relocating
* attractive salary and benefits
* incentives for teaching in remote areas
* locality allowance in specified locations
* subsidised accommodation in specified locations
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more click here.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
* A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
* Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
How to apply:
* Click the Green ‘Apply online’ button below
* Enter your personal details
* Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
* Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**