Specific responsibilities of a Team Leader are outlined below:
• Day-to-day supervision of multidisciplinary staff to ensure a balance of resources to meet performance measures.
• Monitor and review outputs, processes and procedures.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the team.
• Lead and motivate the team to ensure the provision of quality services.
• Provide timely and quality advice to members of the team.
• Provide timely and quality advice to managers in relation to the teams business including analysis of emerging needs, trends and service demand.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.