negotiable / month
Job Posting Title
Technical Lead C#.Net
You will be leading a team of Software Developers to deliver business requirements as per a technology roadmap. You will need to establish strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders to successfully manage workload through the lifecycle of projects and be willing to put your hand up to help your colleagues when required. This role will require someone with great multi-tasking and organisational skills to efficiently manage multiple project engagements. You will also engage your team on technical matters and collaborate with them to devise solutions that best fit requirements.
What you’ll do
- Manage and lead a team of software engineers working on our products, providing technical support, solutions and designs.
- Coach, motivate and inspire your team to deliver on-time and with quality.
- Design and implement solutions to solve complex and challenging technical requirements.
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development, participate in design reviews, and recommend improvements for projects.
- Carry out technical assessments on requested features and identify scope of work/dependencies.
- Develop end to end ownership of projects starting from requirement gathering, design, delivery and deployment.
- Meeting with key business stakeholders to understand business needs, gather information and analyze requirements
- Reviewing code and mentoring team on best practices
- Running technical workshops to design solutions
- Working with team to plan and estimate delivery of roadmap asks
- Fast paced environment and flexible working arrangements
What we’re looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred
- 5+ years of commercial development experience with an emphasis on delivering libraries and frameworks.
- Strong leadership skills
- Very good C#/.Net knowledge
- Process minded and methodical approach to problem solving
- Requirements elicitation
- Outstanding writing and documentation skills
- Ability to break stories into smaller deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal and soft skills
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
We’re pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we’re designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day. With cool new titles such as Game of Thrones TM, Sons of Anarchy and Lightning Link along with our award winning app Heart of Vegas, we’re continually pushing the bar of creativity.