Here at Go1, we are committed to providing the best learning opportunities to improve lives through education and training.
The Go1 Content Hub is the largest curated eLearning library from the world’s top training providers, available for a single subscription within an existing learning platform, or available on ours.
We are proud of our team culture where everyone can contribute, have a positive impact and be part of the Go1 journey.
We celebrate each other’s wins and support one another so we can grow as individuals, as teams and as an organisation.
We are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager who will be hands-on in the scoping, planning, and execution of software solutions to implement Go1’s product offering for Enterprise customers and partners.
You will work with internal Go1 staff, Go1 prospects and customers, as well as Go1’s extensive partner network – to drive the management of delivery of needle moving projects to assist the organisation achieve its revenue targets.
You will strive to be an expert in Go1’s software product offering, its technical capabilities, and integration via our Public API. You will be a critical connector between what can be done and actually making it happen for our millions of learners that use Go1 training solutions to advance in their careers.
- You will be a detail orientated person – able to run a tight ship to understand and manage the moving parts of the agile projects you deliver for our customers and partners.
- You will have strong knowledge of how software functions, coming from a background supporting software implementation and integrations to deliver customer outcomes.
- You are a people person who loves listening to what matters to others.
- You can easily context switch between complex technical conversations and discussions of business implications.
Your main responsibilities
- To manage the delivery of Projects and Programs to agreed budget and timelines, working with internal and external teams to achieve agreed outcomes
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Facilitates the gathering of business requirements workshops; leveraging requirements gathering tools like story mapping, user stories, and process diagrams to capture stakeholder needs.
- Lead and coordinate the project team, to ensure standard of delivery are within scope and budget.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to clients and have the ability to effectively talk through technical issues to non-technical people.
- Responsible for assessing, identifying, managing and monitoring any risks and issues – ensuring the project delivery remains in line with expectations
- To build and maintain SI partner relationships in region, augmenting our product offering through complimentary products and services to solve customer needs.
- Maintains a commercial balance between delivering outcomes and financial success of a project.
- To provide a benchmark for Revenue Projects team members in their delivery using project management methods, and product knowledge and capabilities.
- Manages the risk, issues, assumptions, and dependencies of projects – ensuring they are managed to ensure the project outcomes are delivered within the agreed tolerances.
- To use Agile values and principles to drive iterative and incremental delivery of outcomes with stakeholders
- Ensure that projects achieve agreed outcomes, and are effectively transitioned to business as usual
- Managing diverse range of stakeholders who have different and often divergent needs and requirements
Why you will love working with us
- We love what we do, and we work hard but we’re also flexible and have fun in the process
- We work as a team – we are open to new ideas, resolve issues together and continue to learn from each other
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Go1 Content Hub – thousands of training courses are waiting for you!
- Go1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you will have the opportunity to grow with us
If you’re passionate about a positive employee experience and have relevant skills and experience, please consider applying even if your background doesn’t perfectly match our ideal credentials.