GRIT Talent Consulting
negotiable / month
- 6 month contract plus extensions
- Work from home and CBD office
- Citrix migration project
We are looking to speak to experienced QA/Test Leads to work on a Citrix migration project with one of our large healthcare clients. You will be leading a small team of two to three Testers who will be involved in testing repackaged applications and testing their migration to the new Citrix environment. This project has just started, so you will be getting in at the beginning.
You will be involved in leading the team which will be involved in the repackaging, migration and testing of current 150+ applications on the new Citrix version.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years in previous experience in leading application testing.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience of creating test plan’s that take a risk-based approach to testing in conjunction with business stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- HP ALM experience in writing test cases and managing test summary reporting
- Effective leadership managing both onshore and offshore testers.
- Experience of delivering outcomes in an “Agile’ environment
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies
- Experience in influencing others and obtaining consensus / approvals.
- Experience of testing repackaged applications preferably in a Citrix migration project or similar
- Brisbane based but able to work both from home and in the office (Covid-19 requirement)
- Experience of using Jira / confluence
- Experience of testing within a health care provider environment.
This role closes Wednesday 9th September, so do not delay! Apply today and feel free to discuss further with Maddie Austen on 0419 722 823 or Chris Garibaldi on 0411 818 060. Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed