A leading Real Estate business with investments spanning multiple asset classes. The organisation boasts a strong pipeline with high profile, multi-billion $ developments and other exciting, strategic objectives to continue to diversify the business.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will oversee all aspects of reporting and analysis for the treasury function. This position will drive the delivery of strategic goals in relation to treasury and be a key vocal point to the wider finance team surrounding the function. Develop and lead one direct report, a Reporting Analyst.
– Lead all financial and compliance reporting relating to treasury, ensuring best practices and driving efficiencies
– Monthly, half-yearly and yearly treasury related financial and statutory reporting
– Advisor to wider finance function surrounding relevant accounting standards
– Continuous review and improvement of controls to ensure compliance of Group Treasury Policy
– Lead and develop one direct report
To be successful
– CA/CPA Qualified with relevant degree
– Previous experience in a Treasury finance role at Senior or Manager level
– History working in large or complex environments
– Strong technical/statutory skill set
For more information, please apply or contact Brendon Cooke.