negotiable / month
Job Description – UX Project Manager (200002G4)
UX Project Manager – ( 200002G4 )
Co-ordinate a customer driven experience team to transformcustomer engagement in essential communications for a multinational fin-tech.Diverse client base, varied & interesting projects.
- Inspire our clients with your knowledge of UX design
- Collaborate with visual and technical designers to createsolutions and then hand on for execution
- Build relationships within a blue-chip client base
- Flexible work environment
- Location in bayside location Melbourne with free parking; orSydney CBD
About the role:
As UX Project Manager you will oversee execution of our methodologyfor engaging stakeholders and creating best practice customer communications inthe essential space.
Your role is to facilitate project delivery, co-host clientworkshops with the Communications Consultant (in person and online) and collaboratewith visual and solution designers to create great experiences that users love whiledelivering tangible business outcomes for our clients.
Reporting to the Head of Communications Consulting you willbe part of a small consulting team yet hold wider membership of the PMOsupported by their tools, systems and processes.
- Project Management – Collaborate with the internal crossfunctional teams and manage external stakeholders
- Workshop Co-Facilitation – organise logistics as well asco-facilitate
- Oversight of Design & Usability deliverables – assistthe Communications Consultant to develop UX design briefs and manage details ofcontent to ensure regulatory compliance as well as a great customer experience
- Co-presentation of design solutions in the context of a userstory that demonstrates solving client design problems.
- Manage briefing and oversee delivery of qualitative andquantitative user testing.
- You have experience in the field of IndustrialDesign/Graphic Design/UX Design or related fields that equip you with the lingoand passion for UX design
- 3 years+ of experience in facilitating design projects
- Experience in running or co-hosting client workshops highlyregarded
- Experience in presenting designs and their rationales toclients highly regarded
- Passionate about human-centred design
- Ability to support experience and design teams in deliveryof multiple projects
- Highly developed skills in scoping and estimating
- High level of communication, interpersonal, consultation andpresentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability, analytical skills andability to manage competing issues and work to tight deadlines;
- Experience in designing user testing and data analysishighly regarded
- Project Management certification highly regarded
- Experience supporting sales of integrated design andconsulting services to enterprise clients across major industries including financialservices, insurance, and banking also highly regarded
ComputershareCommunication Services (CCS) is a division of Computershare and a globalprovider of integrated communications solutions. Through innovations incommunications, we help companies better connect with their customers andstakeholders through print, digital and mobile delivery channels.
About the team you’ll work with:
- The Consulting team is small and supportive with a fun,collegiate culture. We collaborate with the Sales and Solutions team – around 20problem solvers across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane focussed on techinnovation.
- We partner with our clients to provide the optimum customerexperience across the channels we support and more broadly in their business asthey transition to digital, self-service and disrupted models of engagement.
- We provide solutions through multiple digital and printedchannels.
- The role can be based in our Melbourne or Sydney offices
- The wider Computershare group provides multiple career pathopportunities for project managers
- Salary packaging
- Employee share plan participation
- A great variety of internal training courses
- Other employee benefits such as discount schemes
- Friendly team culture with optional social club membership
We want every person who joins our team, every customer andevery supplier to feel welcome. We see diversity as a source of strength – themore perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands ofour diverse global customer base. We believe in equality for everyone,regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability orsexual orientation. Visit www.computershare.com.au to read our Diversity and Inclusion Policy.