General Practitioner (DPA Area) Blackwood, Greater Wester Sydney
Rare exciting GP job in Distribution Priority Area (DPA) and located just 40 kilometres west of Sydney. This is an urgent position offering immediate access to thriving well established practice and loyal patient following.
* You choose your working patterns to suit your lifestyle in line with practice opening times 730am to 630pm ensuring excellent work life balance (optional Saturday hours also available from 730am to 230pm)
* Bulk billing practice offering great returns up to 70%of billings with established loyal patient base
* Varied client demographic and located near to key commuter links ensuring consistent high levels of footfall with additional benefit of free parking on site
* Practice offers 6 consultation rooms with additional dedicated treatment rooms with additional benefit of on-site nurse
* Access to allied health care professionals including psychologist and podiatrists and onsite pathology also provide
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
* Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) or the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) and have completed more than 10 years of training to specialise in family medicine are much welcomed to apply
* DWS exception available for doctors currently under moratorium
* Non VR doctors are able apply
* Whilst not essential or required, additional interest or experience in areas such as women’s health would be of additional benefit to our client
* Should enjoy working in excellent supportive team environment and able to build lasting rapport with colleagues and patients alike