Our client provides reliable joinery services to their client in the construction industry.
They are currently looking for a Wood CNC Machinist for their workshop in the Great Western Sydney location.
About the role:
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for
- Setting up and operation of the CNC Machine
- Auto load and unload machines
- Cut and drill on pallets
- Inspection and reporting
To be successful:
- Trade qualification – CNC Machinist
- 5 years as a CNC Machinist in a joinery environment
- Forklift licence – advantage but not essential
- Able to work autonomously
- Great attention to details
- Temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate
- Opportunity to move into a Team Leader position
Please submit your most recent application to be considered for this role.