Aurec Human Capital Group
negotiable / month
Workplace Infectious Diseases Consultant/Specialist
- Short Term Contract- 4-6 Months- Located in Western Sydney
- Work closely with the Risk Management Team & Senior Execs
- Provide expert advice during growing pandemic
Seeking a strong Risk Professional with previous experience working with infectious diseases and workplace planning for safety.
This role will heavily work with senior stakeholders to assess current workplace practices and make decisions on future safety precautions needed due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Provide advice in terms of how the staff work in the workplace, especially operations and service environments in relation to effective COVID-19 Safe practice.
- Looking for expert information to inform an assessment of what controls are already in place and whether they are adequate for the circumstances.
- Provide overarching advice on some of the more difficult areas to the Executive team, who may be struggling with making a decision. For example, how to manage the risks involved with vulnerable people to COVID-19 in our workplace.
- Blenf of remote working and also on site in Western Sydney