1. Maximize sell-outs by working with the dealers on store level.
2. Strengthen profit-based upselling of premium products by optimizing SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) for each store.
3. Minimize faulty products and obsolete inventory through store’s inventory management.
**Role and Responsibilities**
1. [Project management] Plan the timeline for the collaborative tasks for retailers, subsidiaries and HQ.
2. [Retailer engagement] Analyze store sales data to identify low performing KPIs(Key Performance Index) of the retailers and participate in the proposal of collaboration to retailers.
3. [Retail mapping] Carry out retail mapping to select the stores with the highest growth potential with retailers to achieve the maximum return on investment.
4. [SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) optimization] Analyze to determine the most suitable products to display in stores based on retail mapping and the sales characteristics of each store.
5. [Store inventory management (stockout, obsolete inventory management)] Analyze to determine the most suitable products to display in stores based on retail mapping and the properties of each store.
**Skills and Qualifications**
• Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires minimum 5 years’ of related experience and a Bachelor’s degree, or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience
**Job Alerts** : If you would like to be notified of new opportunities when they are posted, please click here at https://sec.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Samsung_Careers/jobAlerts . You will be asked to create an account first if you do not already have one.
**Samsung Electronics** is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
**Since being established in 1969** , Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at ( https://news.samsung.com/global/ ).