Apply now Job no: 613249
Work type: Fixed term – full time
Categories: Information Technology, Operations, AMP Life
AMP Life is part of the Resolution Life Group and is Australia and New Zealand’s largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 1.5 million customers. AMP Life has proudly served customers in Australia since 1849 and New Zealand since 1854. In 2020, AMP Life became part of the Resolution Life Group, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of in-force life insurance policies.
AMP Life is an in-force specialist life insurer, focused on providing existing customers with life insurance and super and investments.
About the role
As a key leadership role, the Data Delivery Operations Lead is accountable for leading a team of IT professionals, responsible for overseeing and managing our data services based on AWS and Azure platforms with support by 3rd party vendors. You will be required to manage the production workflow and large-scale long-term projects including planning and monitoring requirements to meet agreed targets and ensuring high service quality and timely delivery.
• Develop and maintain operational strategy to ensure consistent delivery of service in line with EDM business strategy.
• Working closely with the decision makers within the business and other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions
• Ensure infrastructure and applications are properly monitored with performance within SLA standards
• Implement and manage the Release Management Framework aligned with DevOps methodologies
• Ensure effective IT communications across the organisation regarding change and ongoing business impacts
• Establishing and maintaining partnering relationships with the business, other AMP Life Technology teams and third party vendors / suppliers ensuring all parties work towards the success of the AMP Life business.
• Motivating team members, maintain open communication, removing obstacles and resolving conflicts.
• Proficient in organising & prioritising work
• Proficient at AWS & Azure cloud infrastructure
• Proficient with Project Management / SDLC delivery methodology including Agile & DevOps
• Vendor management
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated an ability to deliver performance and results across all areas of the function. They will continually look for ongoing efficiencies and implement new ways of working that deliver optimum outcomes for both the business and the customer.
To take advantage of this opportunity, please send your updated CV via the link below for immediate consideration.
Advertised: 07 Sep 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 05 Oct 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time