Program Management Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Full time
At Venntifact we are driven by our fascination with data, marketing and technology. We are building a talented and vibrant team and want like minded people to join our rapidly growing tribe. If you are ready to have fun, deliver awesome work and be proud of your achievements – we want you!
Applicants must currently be located in Sydney, Australia and have Australian working rights as we are unable to sponsor a visa for this position.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Digital Project Manager who has a minimum of 5 years’ agency experience. In this role you will be client facing and working with a team of experts across domains; strategy, technology and consulting delivering on global digital engagements.
Your main focus will be driving project approach and governance from start to finish, ensuring that projects in your portfolio meet scope, timeline and budget requirements.
To Be Successful
- You are a structured thinker who enjoys planning.
- You are as comfortable having strategic delivery conversations as you are rolling up your sleeves to define objectives, approach, plans and budgets.
- You have a good understanding of digital strategy, marketing data and technology.
- You are a skilled communicator, and are known for being an advocate to both your clients and colleagues.
At Venntifact you will be given the chance to contribute to the shape of our agency, work with globally recognisable brands, and access ongoing personal and professional development programs. You can look forward to a fun and vibrant team environment, with plenty of opportunities to put yourself and the agency on the map.
About The Role
- Work with project leads and clients to define project objectives, approach, plan, team, and budget.
- Be the day-to-day project contact for your clients. Ensure client satisfaction, develop relationships with key client stakeholders and client executives, and ensure their appropriate participation.
- Partner with other Venntifact leads (Client Service, Technology) to provide high quality delivery and promote a positive collaborative work environment.
- Oversee project activities, controlling needs, schedule, cost, and quality.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues. Communicate action plans to senior leadership and clients.
- Keep track of project financials and deliver the project as per the sold-as margins.
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects.
- Growing and maintaining knowledge of client industries and digital marketing, technology solutions and participate in decision making.
- Coordinate in business development initiatives, preparing and participating in pitches to prospective clients, as necessary.
- Manage third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing in the office.
- Minimum of 5+ years of project management experience in successfully delivering end-to-end marketing and technology solutions.
- Prior experience in an Agency or Consultancy preferred.
- Advanced understanding of web platforms (Google 360, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Optimizely etc.).
- You must be experienced with any of the major Marketing Cloud platforms (Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle, Google etc.)
- Strategic and consulting focused management with C-level stakeholders to build trusted relationships.
- You are comfortable working directly with clients, both business and technical stakeholders, to solve problems.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are able to document and explain an approach.
- Experience managing multiple projects and clients simultaneously with revenue, quality and timeline accountability.
- Travel may be required based on business needs.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are currently not accepting CVs from external recruitment agencies.
Venntifact is a leading data & CX agency that enables brands to embrace technology and data assets, empower teams, and automate powerful customer experiences. We deeply believe in our core values of Collaboration, Customer Commitment and Continuous Improvement, which means we work together with a strong sense of shared purpose, driving towards ongoing improvement and positive change.
Find out more about our workplace culture and benefits here .