As Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.
Your new role will be based in and around the Bacchus Marsh Area
We are looking for candidates who live in Bacchus Marsh or within 20km from local area to apply.
· We believe in a work life balance and flexibility that allows people to thrive at work
· You will be performing domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
· You will build and maintain strong relationships within the business and with clients
· Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe
· We provide opportunities for our people to connect and have fun. End of year celebrations, team activities plus cultural and timely events.
Certificate 3 or 4 in aged care of individual support is essential
Previous Aged Care, Community and/or Health Care experience is a plus
Flexibility to work rosters
A current Australian Driver’s License and access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle
Good communication skills
Ability to work with technology such as iPhone to access rosters
Yearly Paid Community Day
Flexible Work Options – Work Life Balance
Supported learning and development program
We are here to make a difference every day, small things, big things and everything in between. We encourage you to join our team in this meaningful journey and make a difference in your local community.
If you align to our Values of Warm, Bold and Honest and have a passion for helping your clients to ‘Thrive’, we would love to hear from you.