Barton Mills Recruitment PTY Ltd
negotiable / month
Recruitment Consultant Accounting & Finance
Location: Australia – Sydney CBD
Our client will celebrate its 12 years in December 2020. Specialising in accounting recruitment and focusing 100% on the Sydney market, they have a talented, upbeat, and dedicated team of 15 people with their office located in Sydney’s CBD with glimpses of the Opera House and views of other heritage buildings.
This is a full-function Recruiter role where you’ll be meeting with both part and fully qualified accountants across various functions whilst working to fill active vacancies. Your role will include but won’t be limited to:
- Building and maintaining your own portfolio of clients and candidates
- Working on multiple job vacancies at any one time
- Providing a consultative service to hiring managers in order to match appropriate talent
- Registering and interviewing candidates
- Using various online tools to search for appropriate candidates
- Utilising social media to build your networks
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates
- Inviting current and new clients to business events
- Offering market insights, salary guidance, or any consultative services that will add value to your network
- Writing job ads to attract candidates for active roles
- Assisting candidates with interview preparation, CV writing, and general value add advice.
- Dealing with offer negotiations
- Assisting candidates in making appropriate career decisions that align with their aspirations
- You will be degree qualified with at least 2 years’ experience as a Recruitment Consultant, specifically in the Accounting profession.
- The role is going to suit someone with a real sense of get-up and go and an appetite to grow their career and skillset.
- We are looking for engaging individuals with a strong customer focus and accountability. Someone with a moral compass who is determined to make a positive difference with an enthusiasm for delivering quality work…. And a good sense of humour will help too.
Why work here
- Two externally facilitated away days each year, 1 hour of training each week, and a multitude of people to learn from at a desk level means theirRecruitment Consultants can fast track their skillsets and succeed at a rapid pace.
- They use a cloud-based ATS/CRM and every Recruiter has a Microsoft Surface Pro to make their working life as seamless as possible.
- They value their people and make every effort to nurture and continuously enhance the culture to ensure everyone enjoys coming to work each day and both clients and candidates are happy. Celebrations are key; birthdays, anniversaries, placements, team goals, individual achievements, the list goes on! Celebrations (pre-Covid 19 of course) have included trips to the Hunter, climbing the Harbour Bridge, twilight sailing on Sydney Harbour (the list goes on…)
- With year on year growth, they represent some of Sydney’s best accounting talent whilst enjoying a high volume of repeat business with enviable brands. They invest heavily in providing a value-add service to clients with an annual Salary Survey with a laser-like focus on the Sydney accounting market, an online salary benchmarking tool, 2 business seminars a year, and exhibit/present at high profile industry events regularly (once again, pre-Covid 19)
- They are also big on giving back, with examples such as cleaning up Sydney’s beaches, cooking for the homeless, organising regular Christmas toy drives, and building bikes for underprivileged children.
Barton Mills Recruitment is a specialised recruitment to recruitment (rec2rec) agency with a global reach. We are one of the most established rec2rec agencies in Australia with more than a decade of experience under our belt.
Level 1/ 50 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000