Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team…caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Senior Customer Success Executive role within the Nuance Healthcare Customer Success Organization group provides an integral role within the team as a partner contact for clients, responsible for guiding the clients to successful outcomes in the use of their Diagnostic solutions. Core objectives include maximizing adoption, utilization and optimization of their diagnostic solutions as well as ongoing account management with high customer service and successful outcomes based on customer goals and metrics.
• Meet with clients on a regular cadence, working toward measurable goals and outcomes
• Proactively manage customers to high adoption, utilization, optimization and satisfaction
• Understand the solutions and enable customer success.
• Maintain databases and Salesforce.com with client information for sharing of information with other Healthcare resources.
• Responsible for contract renewals and lead generation for assigned customers
• Create continued process improvements
• Resolve customer’s questions or guide them to the appropriate resource
• Provide tight integration with internal teams: Product Management, Marketing, Dev, Sales and Support
• Provide issue escalation and resolution tracking.
• Build awareness in the marketplace, educate prospects and meet or exceed your assigned objectives by expanding Nuance’s footprint across our client base.
• Understand the solutions, train customers, and enable customer success
• Manages customer with executive relationship management aspects
• Manages new solutions with less mature methodologies
• Travel to customer facility or Nuance office.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 12+
• Excellent customer service skills
• 5 years of HIT experience
• Prior account or project management experience
• Radiology/Imaging workflow experience a plus
• A strong commitment to client satisfaction at all levels
• High-level of autonomy required
• Ability to handle executive relationships and navigate some political complexities
• Salesforce.com experience
• Australia Location
• Core understanding of common clinical workflows deployed in typical hospital or outpatient imaging center customer facilities including order generation, modality worklist reconciliation, study/series/image hierarchy, and modality types/attributes.
• Experience in the healthcare industry and engaging clinicians and IT leadership.
• SaaS experience a plus.
Education: Graduate, 4 years college degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
External Company URL: http://www.nuance.com/