When everythings connected, how we connect is everything • and we’d like to connect with you too! We’re looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Sales Team Lead with TTEC in Sydney, Australia. You’ll be supporting our client, eBay, a well-known and trusted brand in Australia.
*What you’ll be doing:*
As a*Sales Team Lead,* you will motivate and lead your team to meet and exceed their KPI’s and sales standards and targets. You enjoy developing your team to deliver superior customer service experiences through delivering actionable feedback, praise and coaching. You are great in the moment reacting to current issues with proactive solutions and you bring with you a positive can-do approach.
*You will achieve sales results through:*
* Exception People Management & Leadership – including all people related issues
* Operational Management – Managing the floor, adherence to schedules and quality measures
* Call monitoring – coaching and feedback culture to ensure delivery of defined customer experience in every interaction
* Communication and sharing considered feedback to team and partners
* Work closely with team members to solve customer issues.
* Prepare reactive and proactive solutions to improve products and/or processes
* Decision making on any matters relating to improving revenue generation and customer satisfaction
* Effective individual and team time management to meet delivery expectations
* Motivational leader – Proactive in training compliance and staff career development
* Assist in the quality hiring and selection process of new team
*Why you? What you bring:*
* Past success in sales environment including turning around results, improving performance and continuous improvement
* Customer service approaches and beliefs that delivery great customer outcomes & meet business results
* Flexible and adaptive leadership to manage varying skills of employees
* Ability to analyze statistical performance reports
* Strong multi-tasking and delegation skills
* Flexible and Adaptable to meeting the needs of the wider organization; accepting organizational changes in a positive manner
* Teamwork • enjoys working with people and is committed to fostering a positive team environment. Understands individual contributions of team, program and organizational outcomes
* Ethical Standards • Openly displays a sense of dedication to the organization and develops a culture of professionalism while living the values of our organization
* Conflict resolution. Ability to provide feedback in a positive manner.
* Demonstrated success in Sales and Sales Leadership in Ecommerce/Online Retail environments
* Recent leadership and coaching experience within a call center environment leading frontline teams that consistently delivered customer experience goals or sales teams that consistently exceed sales and conversion targets
* Multiple years operations experience managing team sizes 10
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Internet & Computer – we use MS Office, Google Docs, Oracle & Kronos
* Great interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population- Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
*As a Sales Team Lead at TTEC you’ll enjoy:*
* Opportunity to be part of a well-known leader in ecommerce/online retail!
* Competitive salary package
* Exposure to a global business
* Fast paced, exciting work environment close to public transport- Sydney CBD!
1. Click on the Apply Now button.
2. You’ve applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
3. Thank you for applying • it’s time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
**Job:** **Operations / Business Support*
**Title:** *Team Lead, Service Delivery*
**Requisition ID:** *02MKX*