Discover a great place to work
at Domayne one of Australia’s premium contemporary retailers. We are the best in the business when it comes to contemporary furniture, beddings, computer and electrical products. Whether furnishing a new home or re-inventing a current one we offer the best Australian made products in the most modern styles.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Storeperson to join the team at the Kotara Store.
Our Warehouse Store people have a good understanding of the dispatching and receiving of orders, and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service.
To be successful you must:
· Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
· Enjoy working in a team environment
What we require:
· Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
· To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
· Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
· Experience checking delivery sheets
· Effective, timely and accurate distribution of goods in and out of our warehouse, including loading of trucks
· A strong commitment to WH&S policies and procedures
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
· Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
· Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
· Current Forklift, Drivers and Pickers License (preferred)
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· Domayne is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A flexible and positive work environment